Our cybersecurity services incorporate the industry's leading anti-malware services, Webroot. As a Managed Services Provider (MSP) we created a "CYBER DOME" system that protects your law firm's computers, servers, and clouds! Here are some of "CYBER DOME'S" many benefits:
• Endpoint protection, or endpoint security (this is a general term that describes cybersecurity services for network endpoints, like laptops, desktops, smartphones, tablets, servers, and virtual environments, and these services may include antivirus and antimalware, web filtering, and more). Endpoint protection helps law firms keep critical systems, intellectual property, customer data, employees, and guests safe from ransomware, phishing, malware, and other cyberattacks.
• Criminals are constantly developing new ways to attack networks, take advantage of employee trust, and steal data. Smaller businesses may think they’re not a target, but that couldn’t be further from the truth. In fact, small law firms with 100 employees or fewer now face the same risk of attack as a 20,000-employee enterprise.
• No matter their size, law firms need reliable endpoint security that can stop modern attacks. And since most firms are subject to some form of compliance and privacy regulations, protection for endpoints is 100% necessary to help firms avoid hefty fines and damage to their reputation due to a security breach.
• CYBER DOME helps stop sophisticated cyberattacks by using next-generation protection, contextual threat intelligence, and Industry-leading efficacy.
• CYBER DOME uses streamline management, cloud-based consoles, fast deployment & scans, and have RMM, PSA & BI integrations.
• Our CYBER DOME services save time and money, lower TCO & flexible billing, have no software conflicts and no reimaging.
Call us today to help you secure your law firm environment!